Monday, December 15, 2008

We found out this morning why Luke was crying most of yesterday. HE IS VERY SICK!

Yesterday was a very challenging day to say the least. While Luke was at Sunday school, his leg was twisted the wrong way and he began to cry. I heard him crying and went to see what was wrong, it was the first time in a long time that he cried and cried, I couldn't console him. It was very hard to hear him crying like that, though at the same time it was a first as I mentioned. He continued to complain and cry through out the day, we looked at his leg and foot and couldn't see anything wrong with it, therefore we just didn't know what was the matter with him.

Then we realized this morning as we woke up to alarms that he is very sick. He has been running a high fever all day and has needed oxygen for the most part of the day. Not a huge amount but some none the less. Would you please pray that he will make a speedy recovery? I'm bummed because tonight is Isaiah and Ezekiel's choir concert, I won't be able to go as I need to stay home with Luke of course.

I hope and pray that you are all enjoying this most wonderful time of the year.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Suzi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying now.

Unknown said...

I'm praying for Luke and for you, too. That's a bummer that you can't go to your other sons' concert. I'll be praying that Luke recovers quickly and that you are all able to enjoy the holiday season.

Anonymous said...

Praying for Luke. Praying he is feeling much better now. I am so sorry you had to miss the concert. Please keep us posted...

Praying that everyone will stay healthy and you can ENJOY this season.

I am thinking of you HUGS!

Teena

alane said...

Praying for Luke right now!

Cindy said...

Oh no! I hope the performance was taped so you can watch it?
Praying for Luke and YOU right now.