Thursday, December 08, 2005

Luke's oygen numbers are still way too low to come home

Luke is doing a little better, though we have not been able to turn down the amount of oxygen that he is receiving. It remains a mystery what truly is causing this sickness, though it is seeming more likely that it is a bad virus that he has caught. All his blood work and other tests continue to come back negative for anything that we can point a finger at, tomorrow we should know the complete results from the tests.

I'm hoping that tomorrow we will begin to wean him off the oxygen and hopefully get home soon. It is as you can imagine it's so hard on our family when we are torn apart. I'm also feeling a bit stressed because I'm not even close to being ready for Christmas, which I know will be here before I know it.

Thank you for your continued prayer support, as we mention all the time they are the only thing that keeps us going. May God richly bless you during this wonderful time of the year and I hope that you can keep the reason for the season at the top of your list.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Sue

2 comments:

Jenni said...

If I could I would come down and take care of all your kids for a day or two and let you have a day to shop and get ready for Christmas. But I'm affraid we would just bring our bugs with us and we all know how that slows us all down. We have been sick for the past three weeks and I am finally feeling like I have energy again, along with the kids who seem to have energy even when they are sick! Bless you Sue, may God send an angel to relieve your stress! :)

Many blessings to you this season!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you ... thinking of you. May God give you HIS strength. Praying for your little ones at home too. For Luke's oxygen levels as they start to wean him off.... thanks for keeping us posted. We are praying
your GA friends,
Billy, Teena, Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley