Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We are in Santa Clarita heading for Oregon

We spent several days at Lake Perris State Park and were able to visit with our nephew Joseph and his wife Gina. We had a great time with them. The past two days we have been in Santa Clarita next to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We closed the park both nights at 10 pm. We will be leaving in the morning heading north and arriving at Newport Oregon on Friday.

Thank you for your prayers, Luke has been doing much better.

By the way, did I mention that it was hot at Lake Perris. I know it has been in the 90s back home in Washington, but that would be cool, it was over 100 the day we arrived. It is a dry heat compared to Washington, but it is still hot. We have AC in our trailier and I wasnt sure it was working, as the trailer was very warm. We were not sad to say goodbye to the desert.

I know I am rambling, so I will say goodbye for now. Will blog again in a couple days when we reach Newport, unless we have internet at our hotel along the way.

God's blessing on each one of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear Luke is doing well! I'll be praying that he continues to do great and that you have safe travels and stay cool! Have fun on the next few days of your vacation. It was great meeting you all...your family is such a blessing!
Love in Christ,
Alane Bristow

Annie said...

Sounds like such a fun time you are having. It also sounds like Luke is acclamating very well to all the new and different experiences. I am praying for your continued safety and for Luke's continued good health!

Teena said...

oh my... I am sitting here at the computer crying. YOUR family continues to touch my heart. Sue & Gordy what a testimony. I haven't been here in a week or so... maybe two~ getting kids off to camp, going to visit my mom in Florida. Looking over the pics and just tears rolling... you are living out JESUS with your CHILDREN... how awesome. I think it is so important to get out of the box~ but can not figure out HOW... Mandi so longs to go on a mission trip but can not figure out how to arrange it. Everything is entertainment... seeing Daniel, Amy, Natalie in Mexico... the baptism pool... we are missing blessing after blessing by not going and sharing! I know I am rambling! Things are NOT perfect in your family but you keep on keeping on... sharing Christ's love and that is what it is all about. YOU are giving your children such a legacy.

I love each one of you~
your GA friends
Billy, Teena, Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley