- Pray Abbie, is a little girl who had a near drowning accident 3 months prior to Luke, her mom Tiffany has been a huge help and encouragement to me over these past few years.
- Pray for Brett Jr, is a little guy who had a near drowning accident February 4, 2006.
- Pray for Caleb, is another little boy who had a near drowning accident in March 2007.
- Pray for Gail is a precious mother to 7 children who has a brain tumor.
- Pray for Izzy is a little girl who had a near drowning accident in May 2004, I love visiting her web site as she is making great progress and always has great pictures to show.
- Pray for Klinton is a young father of two child struggling with cancer, his dad and mom go to our church.
- Pray for Madeline is a little girl who was born with a heart defect, she has had many major surgeries in her short 3 year life span. She is currently in the Hospital very ill and desperately needs our prayers.
- Pray for Madison is another little girl who had a near drowning accident March 2006.
- Pray for Melissa is a mother of seven children, who has a brain tumor. God has really done wonderful things in her life as she was not expected to live as long as she has.
- Pray for Nolan is a little baby boy born just last week, he is in the NICU struggling with some oxygen and eating issues.
- Pray for Parker, is for a little guy who was born with Downs Syndrome, along with a hole in his heart and many other huge health problems.
- Pray for Sadie Belle, is for a little girl that has Rasmussen Syndrome, which is basically a disorder in the brain that causes massive seizure problems. She has already had brain surgery and is going in again soon for more brain surgery, she is in desperate needs of prayer right now.
One last prayer request, our son Daniel left today to go to Denmark, he will be gone for two weeks. As I've mentioned in the past my brother and his wife live there. They asked Daniel to come and tile their bathroom floor and tub area. Please be praying that God will surround Daniel with a hedge of protection while he is gone and that he will be able to get the get the job done quickly and beautifully.
Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Sue