Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Please Pray for Sue

Sue needs your prayers. Last night she severely sprained her ankle. Yesterday afternoon she was leaving the house and missed the last step and fell. She was in so much pain that we thought it was broken. We took her to the hospital and they did an xray and told her it is just severely sprained. She is on crutches and has not been able to put any weight on it so far.

As you know from reading this blog, Sue is extremely busy going here and there with Luke and all of the other activities of life in a large family.

Please pray that Sue will rest and her ankle will heal completely and quickly. Also, pray that she will be blessed as she rests and recuperates.

When she feels up to it, I am sure she will blog.

We appreciate you very much,

Gordy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue, Sending an extra special prayer for you and your ankle. Love always, Pam

Anonymous said...

Sue hope your ankle gets better soon. Thanks for checking in on justine. I will pray for a speedy recovery.

Jenni said...

Sue, I am so sorry to hear about your sprained ankle! May God use this as a time of refreshing for you, just let it go and take a break dear sister. Bless you! May you heal quickly and completely :)

Carmichael Family said...

Oh my, Sue, I am definitely PRAYING for you and a swift recovery for your ankle! May God give you sweet and blessed rest during this time, and provide your family just the help they need during this time!
Love, Catherine and family

Anonymous said...

Well, stink! I'm so sorry, Sue! I'll be praying for you...mind and body.
Love,
Amy Lockwood

The Schlegel's said...

I'm praying for you.

ann said...

Sue,
I'm so sorry to hear about your injury! I know how tough it is to be out of commission when you feel that there is so much to be done! I am praying for a quick recovery, but also that you are able to rest while your ankle heals.
In His Love and Blessings,
annb