Friday, February 15, 2008

Quick Update

I want to give you a quick update. Sue was able to get the Van repaired on Saturday and then drove home on Sunday and Monday. We are very glad to have both Sue and Amy home.

Isaiah has been coughing for about a a week and we took him to the Dr and found that he had Pneumonia. Luke was running a temp the other day and we found he has an ear infection.

I am sure Sue will blog soon, I just didnt want to leave you hanging with the last news from almost a week.

Someone asked about Brett Jr website. I checked the link and it looks like the www.mac.com account has been closed. If any of you know where it is located, please let us know. I will see what I can find out.

Blessings to you and your family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the update. I am so sorry you guy's keep getting sick! I guess with a big loving family things spread easily. My prayers are with you.
Thanks on checking up on the Brett Jr. Blog for me. I try to check it out everyday as I do with Luke's blog.
Cindy.

Anonymous said...

oh I am so sorry everyone keeps getting sick. PRAYING.

blessings,
YOUR GA. Friends,
Billy, Teena, Michael & Amber, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa & Wyatt & Wesley

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just a friendly reminder that there has not been a new update lately?:)
Cindy.

alane said...

I've been thinking about you all a lot lately and praying for you.
Lots of love,
Alane