Thursday, February 10, 2011

Please join me in beliving God will perform a miracle for Luke TODAY!

  • Please keep your prayers coming for Luke. We found out last night he has a very bad pneumonia on the left side of his lungs. There has been lots of talk about him going into the PICU, he is currently on the most oxygen that they can give him, his blood work shows severe infection going on.

  • I keep telling myself that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength, it's what keeps me going.

  • Please join with me in believing for a miraculous touch today, for I truly know that ALL things are possible!

  • Love in Christ,
  • Luke's Mommy Sue

4 comments:

kelly said...

Sending prayers for Luke and your family.

Teena said...

Praying!

Been thinking of him all day!

Much love,
Teena

Teena said...

Praying!

Been thinking of him all day!

Much love,
Teena

Lindsey and Santana said...

Still praying for you Sue. Praying that Good doctors are sent your way and that God will perform miraculous works in Luke today! I love you guys so much and wake up praying for you throughout the night! Hang in their! You CAN do all things through Christ who gives unspeakable strength.