Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please pray that Luke will stay still today during his CT chest scan

Luke goes into the CT scan today at 10:30 a.m. I would appreciate your prayers during that time, specifically praying that he will stay still, they are going to try to do the scan without sedation, which would be wonderful. If he does move then they will take him back to sedate him and then try the scan again. I am praying and believing that this scan will show the Dr. that Luke's lungs are healing and getting better, for I know that nothing is too difficult for God.

Would you also say a prayer for my Uncle David, he had open heart surgery yesterday. I took my mom up to the Veterans Hospital in Seattle to see him last night and even though he looked terrible we were assured that he is actually doing good for someone that had been through to 2 surgeries, the first one was about 6 hours and the second one to stop some internal bleeding was another 2 hours long. Please pray for no more complications and a quick recovery time.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Sue

1 comment:

Jean said...

Praying.