Monday, April 08, 2013

Luke just got admitted into the hospital for pneumonia

Gordy and I decided after another very challenging night that we should call the Dr today to see what he thinks we should do for Luke. I called his pulmonologist and he recommended we do an X-ray to see if there are any if there was any change. Since Luke has not had a fever for a few days I really thought we would see an improvement, but not so.  His pediatrician thought we should take him into the hospital since we have already been giving Luke the strongest antibiotics that we can administer at home. 

So here we are admitted to the hospital once again:-(. To be honest though I keep looking at Lukes numbers and wonder why we are here. He's doing pretty good right now, so I hope and pray this will be a quick visit this time.

Prayers would be appreciated,
Luke's mommy Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I follow your little guy, but don't ever leave a comment. Just want you to know that he and you are in my prayers. Hope you are home.

Abigail Spaulding said...

Hope and pray that Luke is doing better!!
Love and God's Peace, Abby