Saturday, January 07, 2006

Once again God answers prayers!

I would like to say "thank you" to all of you that said a prayer for Luke to get better today. We did decide to take him into the urgent care and by the time we arrived he was already doing so much better we thought about not even taking him in. When we left our home he was on 1 liter of oxygen and since we've come home he is on only 1/4 of a liter with his numbers as high as 100% oxygen. He is sounding 100% better tonight than he was just last night. The Dr. did find a bright red ear drum, so we are thinking that he just has a ear infection, we were sent home with Amoxicillin and instructions to watch him closely and bring him back if his fever does not break within a day or so.

I told Gordy on the way home that it was the faith of those that were praying for Luke that got us home so quickly. I will be honest I was so discouraged today and extremely tired after not getting to bed until 7:15 this morning, that I did not have much faith in believing that we would be sent home this evening, I thought for sure we would spend at least one night in the Hospital. Our wonderful nurse Mary worked today, she normally doesn't work on Friday's, I know it was the Lord scheduling her today, because with her help and the the help of my sweet girls I was able to get some much needed sleep in the morning. Once again I am so thankful for my wonderful family and all of you faithful friends that continue to lift up Luke to God with faith knowing that He is an awesome Healing Father, who loves to do the impossible for those that just ask Him.

Love in Christ,

Luke's Mommy Sue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praising the Lord for touching Luke and for His healing touch. YAY, YAY!!!

it is wonderful your family, and nurse Mary were there for you. I know you are so thankful for your girls and all of them~

thinking of you and still praying!
blessings,
your GA friends~
Billy, Teena, Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ said...

Ohhhh, SO good to read this wonderful update. I wish I lived nearby that I or one of my girls could come over and help out so you could get some extra sleep. YOU need to take care of yourself, and lack of sleep is one of the worst things! I pray that little Luke rests peacefully, so you can too. :) Love, Loni

Anonymous said...

Just checking in~ making sure I do not miss anything. We love you all and praying that Luke is doing great and everyone is rested and enjoying the winter. We think of you so often~
our love,
your Georgia friends,
Billy, Teena, Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley

Anonymous said...

hi it never ceases to amaze me how creative people can be, especially the young ones gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on pray to the lord and landed on your page. I was looking more for pray to the lord your blog wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take care and thanks for the read.