Friday, April 07, 2006

I humbly come to you with more prayer requests for Luke, Natalie, Daniel and Lily

I know that I mentioned in my last entry that we've had a flu bug hit our home. Amy, Isaiah, Ezekiel are now completely recovered, but Natalie, Daniel and Lily are still hanging onto it. I finally took Lily into the Dr. the other day because she is just not getting better, if anything she's doing a little worse. The Dr. said she has a horrible double ear infection, so now that she is on an antibiotic I hope she will start sleeping through the night again, so that I can get some sleep.

Luke started getting sick last night when I took his temperature it was close to 104 and he was on quite a bit of oxygen all night long. He woke up this morning and seemed to be doing better, no temp and his oxygen levels were doing great. Well it didn't stay that way through out the day, in the late afternoon he began to throw up and then his oxygen levels began to dip, I also took his temp and it was 101.5, I gave him some tylenol and oxygen, but I don't think he kept the tylenol down because of his throwing up. Needless to say I ended up giving him some Children's Ibruprofen and his fever has not come back, but he is still on 2 liters of oxygen right now. I have been fighting this feeling of fear that the last time he got sick like this he ended up in the Hospital. Please be praying that this will not happen and that his recovery time will beat all of his siblings recovery time.

Isaiah is turning 7 tomorrow, so I'm hoping and praying that everyone will be healthy, it would be so nice to have a stress free and fun day. I also want to let you know that Abbie is home again and doing much better. We do need to continue to pray for Joanna who is struggling with cancer and new little friend Gabby who also has cancer, she has a blog site to keep us up to date on her progress it is
http://www.gabbysmiracle.blogspot.com/. I also want to thank you for praying for my friend Barb's brother, Steve, the Dr.'s are considering him to be a miracle. His recovery from the accident has been extremely fast, they thought he would need to be taken care of for a long time because of the brain damage, but he is doing great. We serve a BIG GOD, who cares for each and everyone of us. Please feel free to continue to share your prayer requests in the comments or e-mail them to me at howslukedoing@yahoo.com, I pray often for all of them.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, We are praying for you and your family! I am sorry that everyone if feeling so bad. I will keep you in my prayers too. Love, Julie