Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Luke's Getting His Tonsils/Adenoids Out Today!

We are getting ready to go to the Hospital, Luke is getting his tonsils/adenoids out today at 5:00 p.m. I have a wonderful peace from God, that all is going to go smoothly. Dr.'s have warned us of all the horrible things that can happen today, but we serve a mighty God, who holds healing in His Hands. We will spend the night there and my prayer is that we will be able to come home in the morning. I know so many are already praying and we are so appreciative of your prayers, we feel them! Please keep them coming. We will let you know how he does later this evening.

God bless you,
Luke's Mommy Suzi

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It is after 6 now and I am sure Luke is in surgery right this moment. I am praying for a positive outcome and quick healing. Stay strong Searles family!

alane said...

Praying for Luke!

Nicole said...

We are already the 8th... so I do not really know where things are with the surgery. praying...