Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Luke took one step forward yesterday and then two huge steps back last night.

Luke is not doing well again today, the mystery of Luke is coming through loud and clear. Last night his fever started to shoot back up and his need for oxygen. Today he was been back to where he was two days ago. He was better yesterday, so this was a huge whammy. This morning while I was picking him up out of the bathtub I threw my back out, it was the worst pain I ever remember having, I was unable to stand up and walk for at least 30 plus minutes. Finally after taking a muscle relaxant and Ibuprofen and a long nap, I was able to stand up and walk again.

Beside Luke being back to extremely sick and my back going out, we are supposed to leave tomorrow morning for MO. I have so much to do today, I can't even begin to see how this trip is going to happen. With faith I am believing that we are going tomorrow, but my fear factor is working it's evil work in my brain. We are desperately needing to rely on those that have faith to believe in the miracle of Luke getting better today and my back to where it needs to be able to walk to my plane tomorrow. Bottom line WE NEED PRAYER!!

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Suzi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you and the family covered in prayer

annie said...

You've got it Sue! Praying now.

Sigrun said...

Praying for mercy and grace to carry you through.

Unknown said...

Praying.

Anonymous said...

Which style are you looking links of london for?Your two main choices would be a solitaire or links london bracelet a cluster style. The solitaire has a single gem london links charms in the middle of the ring with no other stones on the ring, whereas the cluster has a larger jewel set in the middle of the ring and smaller links of london watches sale stones surround it. After deciding on which style you prefer you can move discount links of london rings towards deciding on a stone to place in the setting.Does your future wife prefer any stone to the others? A pearl is a classic stone that has cheap links of london necklaces been adored throughout the ages; many women love its elegance. Two beautiful stones you might want to cheap links of london earrings consider would be the stunning blue sapphire or the rich red ruby. Both elegant stones can stand sweetie bracelet in their own sophistication and beauty.