Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Your prayers are once again making a HUGE difference!

After a call from Luke's Pediatrician we decided that we should take him to Urgent Care, as mentioned in my last post he had a horrible day today. Once I got off the phone with him I started making some phone calls for prayer, posted for people to pray up on my Facebook status and of course asked for prayer on the blog. God is faithful and Luke began to make another one of his amazing recoveries. As of right now, his heart rate is back to normal, no more fever and he's on a little bit of oxygen.

Gordy and I in faith are just about done packing for MO, we have to leave our home around 11 a.m. tomorrow, as long as Luke is still doing good that is. Thank you so much for your prayers, they have made the difference once again. Gordy and I will be gone until Monday night, please continue to pray for Luke, along with Amy, Isaiah, Ezekiel and Lily as they stay home. They will be home with Amy two nights and then are going to spend the night at their Auntie Jill's and Tia Yoli's home.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Suzi

P.S. Here is a video put up on the HUGS website of various children who have all had near drownings, as you will see Luke is in it twice.

2 comments:

Teena said...

Just catching up! So sorry I haven't been here... IF you made the trip you are on the plane now as I type.

I am praying and will continue to pray.... for your trip, the kids at home and for LUKE.

Things have been difficult... but God is faithful. It is so much easier to type that then to accept it huh? HUGS....

Have you ever heard the song "Come ye sinners?" It is an old hymn but it has been redone. I love the part that says

"I will arise and go to Jesus...He will embrace me in His arms...and in the arms of my dear Savior oh there are Ten Thousand charms...."

I have to not lose my focus... you encourage me.

Much Love,
Teena

Anonymous said...

Which style are you looking links of london for?Your two main choices would be a solitaire or links london bracelet a cluster style. The solitaire has a single gem london links charms in the middle of the ring with no other stones on the ring, whereas the cluster has a larger jewel set in the middle of the ring and smaller links of london watches sale stones surround it. After deciding on which style you prefer you can move discount links of london rings towards deciding on a stone to place in the setting.Does your future wife prefer any stone to the others? A pearl is a classic stone that has cheap links of london necklaces been adored throughout the ages; many women love its elegance. Two beautiful stones you might want to cheap links of london earrings consider would be the stunning blue sapphire or the rich red ruby. Both elegant stones can stand sweetie bracelet in their own sophistication and beauty.