Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Guess whose a uncle? Or should I saw guess whose a Grandma? Or perhaps I should say guess whose a Mommy? Introducing Abigail Grace Thomure born July 4, 2012

Here's Natalie and Baby Abigail. Natalie did an amazing job giving birth, I'm so proud of her.
Josh has loved every minute he's spent with Abigail, he loves singing to her and reading the Bible to her.

Luke loves having us put Abigail down next to him, he yells when we take her away, he's really enjoying being an Uncle.



I was so blessed to be a part of Natalie's birthing process, she let me catch baby Abigail. It was one of the most amazing moments of my life.
Grandpa Gordy loves holding Abigail and even offered to change her diaper the other day.


Can you tell she's the center of our family right now? Here's Great Grandma meeting her for the first time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray for babies! God is good! They really do make the world a better place.

dvmpadawan said...

Congratulations! :D