Thursday, March 10, 2005

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!

There is great joy in the Searles’ house today as we celebrate Luke’s 2nd birthday. I want to take a moment to Thank God for Luke’s life.

“Thank You Lord for giving us Luke 2 years ago today. Thank You Lord for the blessing that Luke has been to our family. And Thank You Lord for giving Luke back to us as you raised him from the dead. May Luke know You and follow after You with all his heart, soul and being. Lord, blessed be Your Holy Name! Amen.”

Thank You for praying for Luke. I continue to be amazed at how many people are praying for Luke and our family on a regular basis. May God bless you with great joy as you follow Him. Blessings from the Searles’ family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I thought of you and prayed for you so many times today. I am so thankful for your life. You are an amazing two year old and have touched so many. Keep an eye on the mail, there will be something coming!

Laura Smidt

Leon said...

Happy Birthday Luke. I hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Luke! I thought of Luke several times on Thursday and what a blessing he is not only to your family but to all those who follow his blog as well.
God Bless,
Allie
Santa Barbara, CA

Anonymous said...

Hope your birthday was grand Luke!! I hope someday we can meet although I am not able to hold you, i care very much for your whole family I have known your mommy and daddy a very long time, get beter Luke , there is SO MUCH hope for you! ;-)
God Bless!
~JulieW

Teena said...

Dear Luke, I was not able to post on your birthday it would not let me blog. I was so sad... but we thought about you all day. The children and I were on our way to town and I told them it was Luke's birthday and all the good reports you have received and everyone clapped. Then, later that night the little boys and I were sitting in the rocker and we sang Happy Birthday to Luke and prayed for you! Again, on Saturday we thought of you and your birthday party!

hugs & kisses,
your Ga friends,
Billy, Teena, Michael, Mandi, Dakota, Alyssa, Wyatt & Wesley

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Luke! We just celebrated my son Aidan's 2nd birthday too, I bet you guys would be buds if we lived closer:) We rejoice with your family at your being here with them and still think about you so much and pray to Jesus about you too!

We love you Luke!

Love, Chris and Jenni, Aidan and Eamon