Thursday, July 23, 2009

We are camping and Luke is loving it!

We've been camping this week, Praise God Luke has been doing great, though the heat has been bothersome at times. Mind you I'm not complaining about the heat, I would much rather it be warm than cold. I came home yesterday to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary, I surprised Gordy who thought we would be spending our first anniversary not together. We had a wonderful evening we went out for dinner at Anthony's and then on a drive through beautiful Pt. Defiance Park.

We will stay out at the camp ground until Saturday night, hoping we won't melt when we come home since it's supposed to get up in the 90's this weekend. That's hot for people with out air conditioning. Tomorrow we will celebrate Daniel's 24th and Josh's 26th Birthday's with a steak BBQ, it will be so much fun to have the whole family there along with my Mom and Dad.

Next week we will back to our appointment and Dr. schedule. Monday morning I take Luke in for an x-ray to be sure his pneumonia is gone, then taking Isaiah along with the other kids at the church to kids camp in Squim, which is about a 2 hour drive, on the way home I will take Luke to see Matt the Rolfer who has his office in Pt. Townsend. Tuesday will be a catch up day at home. Wednesday I have to have Luke to the Hospital by 7 a.m. for check in, he will have a Baclafen Pump trial, which means we will see if the pump would be able to help Luke with his tone issues. If it works out to benefit him we will then need to schedule him for surgery, but I'm not thinking that will happen until after Natalie's wedding sometime. Thursday is Luke's OT/PT appointments and then Friday I hope to be able to do something fun with the kids. Saturday I will be heading back out to Squim once again to pick up the kids from camp.

Well I really need to get going, the kids are all waiting for me to get back to the camp ground. I hope y'all are not melting during this extremely hot summer we are having.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Suzi

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Suzi, Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad things are going well! We're going to clinics on Monday and Wed also. Maybe we can connect there.
Michelle

alane said...

So glad to hear Luke is doing so well camping and that you all are having a good time! I've been thinking about you and praying that Luke would stay healthy and that no one would have to leave the trip early unplanned.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that Luke is doing well and that you all are able to have fun camping! I almost wish it were as hot here in Michigan. We're in the middle of a summer storm right now and the two kids & I are going a little stir crazy having to stay indoors all day.

Tiffany said...

So happy to hear that you are having some very well-deserved fun with your family. And "Happy Anniversary" to you and Gordy...what a lot you have fit in to those years!! Will be praying about the trial - hoping that it provides clear answers one way or the other. It was nice to hear the smile in your voice as I read between the lines. Onward and Upward -- Phil. 4:13!!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm tickled pink that sweet Luke is having fun camping - what fun to think of him enjoying himself like that. Happy birthday to your boys!

We'll be praying for the trial!

Blessings,
Kate

Alison said...

Hi there, I am a new visitor to your blog and have enjoyed reading about your wonderful family. Being we also live in the Pacific Northwest, it is great to read of places I can picture in my mind. Blessings to you.

Teena said...

Glad everyone is enjoying themselves. Happy Anniversary! Praying for you this weekend. I know you are making tons of memories :)

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Which style are you looking links of london for?Your two main choices would be a solitaire or links london bracelet a cluster style. The solitaire has a single gem london links charms in the middle of the ring with no other stones on the ring, whereas the cluster has a larger jewel set in the middle of the ring and smaller links of london watches sale stones surround it. After deciding on which style you prefer you can move discount links of london rings towards deciding on a stone to place in the setting.Does your future wife prefer any stone to the others? A pearl is a classic stone that has cheap links of london necklaces been adored throughout the ages; many women love its elegance. Two beautiful stones you might want to cheap links of london earrings consider would be the stunning blue sapphire or the rich red ruby. Both elegant stones can stand sweetie bracelet in their own sophistication and beauty.