Friday, November 12, 2010

It's finally here the day I've waited for, for so long, I'm off to the retreat!!

I getting ready to leave for the retreat, I'm so excited to be meeting so many friends, though I've never meet most of these ladies face to face, I feel like we are definitely kindred spirits. We've all been on the most grueling and challenging journey that most people can not even begin to imagine. After praying for so many of them and interceding for their children the bond we share is so strong.

Please be praying for all of our families to stay healthy while we are gone especially for our "special kids". Also be praying that we will all get along fine and have a great time laughing together, I know that there will be many tears, but my hope and prayer is that the laughter will over ride the tears.

Once again I list the names of the children and their mom's so that you can have them fresh in your mind to be praying for them all weekend long:

Seth, son to Jill
Abbie, daughter to Tiffany
Izzy, daughter to Annie
Luke, son to Sue
Samuel, son to Teresa
Santana, son to Lindsey
Caleb, son to Kehau
Joey, son to Julie
Aidan, son to Erin
Ethan, son to Joanna
Michael, son to Sabine


Thank you for your prayers, you have all been so faithful for so many years and I appreciate each and everyone of you!

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Praying! Wishing you all a great time.

Michelle & girls

Teena said...

wondering how it all went... praying for you. I am sure you are processing it all....

praying for you friend.

We are processing over here too...

Much love,
Teena

Tiffany said...

Thank you, thank you Sue for the vision to do this, and pulling it all together. What an incredible blessing this weekend was to each woman there. I feel refueled and refocused -- and the relief of being with a group of women who "get it" was more profound than I was expecting.

Bless you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/brahmi/