Thursday, November 11, 2010

Luke is Super "Junky" today, please pray for his congestion to clear up quickly

Luke began to get super junky again last night, it's one of those days where I could probably hold him and pound on his back all day long, but that just can't happen today. Please pray that whatever is causing this congestion it will go away quickly. Also for me to stay focused to get all the last minute details done for this upcoming weekend, just when I think I have everything just about done, I remember a few more things I still need to do, I guess that's why it's good to live by my TO DO list today.

Love in Christ,
Luke's Mommy Sue

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Poor guy. Hope he feels better soon.

Tiffany said...

Praying for you and Luke as I pack:)! Can't wait to see you