Thursday, February 17, 2005

Daniel...


The majority of last year was spent working at Manke Lumber. I basically was grunt labor for eight months; it was altogether a good experience. I quit my job at the end of July so that I could go to Mexico in August and afterward attend Generation Training Center at Destiny Christian Center in Centralia, Washington. In Mexico we helped a local church in Rosarito put on a major outreach. It was rewarding to see the fruit of our labor. Two weeks after my return I started GTC. GTC is a leadership training school where we are trained to lead others in every capacity of life. It is a mix of accredited bible classes, personal discipleship, and ministry to others. Please be praying for my fellow classmates and me as we will be going to Scotland in May for two weeks. We will be ministering freely to kids in the schools of Glasgow as well as having public meetings in a rented hall. I am looking forward to this next year and am excited to see what it brings. As you can see in the picture I was blessed with a new room, thank you to all who made it possible. God Bless!

No comments: